Electric Vehicle Charging Points
The Cycle-Works EV Charging point is designed to charge e-bikes and e-scooters via a 13 amp socket in Mode 2 format.
The units come with either a single or double EV charging point, both come with built-in overload and fault current protection.
It can also be easily upgraded to Mode 3 fast charging if required. The housings are fabricated from either thick pre galvanised mild steel sheet that is powder coated in white (other colours are available, POA) or stainless steel.
The EV points are recessed into the housing for a neat finish and the access panel at the rear is closed with security fixings. The EV Charging point is designed to be surface fixed for a quick and easy installation.
To download the EV Charging Points product specification sheet, please click here.
- Charges e-bikes and e-scooters
- Pre-galvanised & powder coated steel, most RAL colours available
- One or two charging points
- Charges in 13 amp socket in Mode 2 format
- Surface mounted with base plate for easy installation
- Built-in overload and fault current protection
- UV stabilised and corrosion resistant
- Can be easily branded.
Quotes are based on your bespoke specification, location and the quantity required.
Please contact us for a quotation, call 02392 81 55 55 or email email@example.com.
Current lead time is 6-8 weeks from receipt of your written purchase order. Extra time may be needed if extensive customisation is required.